One of the reasons Manna Bars are so great is because they’re the perfect boost of energy when you’re on the go- at work, at the dentist’s office, picking your kids up from school, on your way to the gym- with a Manna bar in your bag, you’re set!
But what about those times when you’re not in a rush and really want to enjoy your Manna Bar?
Well, we’ve got you covered.
- Manna Banana Split. Ridiculously easy and delicious!
- Manna Bar of choice (we used Cacao Cashew Brownie here, but feel free to try it with Cherry Almond Chocolate Chip, too!)
- Organic strawberry slices
- Organic banana slices
- All-natural peanut butter (the kind with only peanuts and salt)
- Teaspoon of chia seeds
Break your Manna Bar into a few bite-sized chunks. Then take your glass or bowl and layer organic strawberry slices, banana slices, and Manna Bar chunks on top of each other. Drizzle all-natural peanut butter and a sprinkle of chia seeds over your dish, and enjoy!
If you want to try a Manna Banana Split but don't feel like making your own- no problem! Join us in New York City this Saturday at the Vegan Street Fair from 11 am to 5 pm. We’ll be sharing Manna Banana Splits and passing out coupon codes, and we can’t wait to meet you!
2. Cauliflower and Kale Smoothie. Thanks to Chef Manderz for sharing this incredible recipe with us! Try this smoothie for a uniquely delicious and healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup chopped and frozen kale
- 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon of Almond Butter
- 1/4 cup of greek yogurt vanilla (substitute dairy-free yogurt to make vegan)
- 1-2 cups water depending on how thick you want it!
- Splash of almond/cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon of organic chocolate chips
- Organic honey for drizzle (substitute agave nectar to make vegan)
- 1 Manna Cacao Cashew Brownie Bar!
Simply place all ingredients into a blender except for the honey or agave nectar and the Manna Bar. Blend until you have reached desired consistency.
Pour into a glass, top with the Manna Cacao Cashew Brownie Bar, drizzle with honey or agave, and dig in!
Comment below and let us know your favorite way to enjoy Manna Bars. Have you tried making the Manna Banana Split or Cauliflower and Kale smoothie?